GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/17/20 - I can count todays games on one hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Kuch showed he can blaze.

And to be fair to Mack, was tired when he gave that up. Still bad though.
Well then maybe he shouldn’t run around hogging the puck trying to do it all himself in ot. Lol. Gotta be smarter.

Reactions: Tofveve

Master P

Mar 31, 2016
Florida
Yep that's a dive:

giphy.gif
Did you post the wrong gif by accident?

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
Stamkos goes looking for the guy, sees him, turns into the other guy, dives like he was shot and then looks at the ref. If anything, he should have gotten called for embellishment and I won't be surprised if he's fined tomorrow. It was diving 101.

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I'm not sure what you're looking at. Stamkos is not even looking at the guy and isn't bracing for contact, then suddenly sees someone in front of him.

But I mean I guess you're the expert, being a Bruins fan.

Go ahead and consider me and expert. He has no right to that ice. I'm not the one crying a river about penalties. The refs got that one right.

And yeah, he sees a guy and turns into that guy and then dives. Take off your homer glasses.

VinikToWinIt

Number 1 Bull****
Jun 15, 2014
South Florida
I'm not sure what you're looking at. Stamkos is not even looking at the guy and isn't bracing for contact, then suddenly sees someone in front of him.

But I mean I guess you're the expert, being a Bruins fan.
The guy’s had like 5 anti-Lightning comments in a row that no one has agreed with. I’d take it with a grain of salt.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
They need to make reverse hits illegal over the summer. I've seen so many this season and they're incredibly dangerous.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Go ahead and consider me and expert. He has no right to that ice. I'm not the one crying a river about penalties. The refs got that one right.

And yeah, he sees a guy and turns into that guy and then dives. Take off your homer glasses.
"Turns into that that guy"
He was already going in that direction before he turned his head :laugh: You take away your dumbness glasses or whatever the hell you're wearing.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
"Turns into that that guy"
He was already going in that direction before he turned his head :laugh: You take away your dumbness glasses or whatever the hell you're wearing.

Even if it was (which he wasn't), it doesn't matter. He's not entitled to that ice. If anything, he interfered with the Colorado player more than the opposite. He just took a huge dive.

Mathew Barzal

Walk It Like I Tocchet
Jun 5, 2011
Vancouver, BC
They need to make reverse hits illegal over the summer. I've seen so many this season and they're incredibly dangerous.

Lmfao, this is post just made my day.

How hard to you have to be triggered to want a clean hit removed from the game. Not to mention a hit where the vulnerable player ends up getting the better of the player making the predatory play.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Even if it was (which he wasn't), it doesn't matter. He's not entitled to that ice. If anything, he interfered with the Colorado player more than the opposite. He just took a huge dive.
I don't see how "being entitled" to that ice matters. Stamkos was not looking where he was going and then ran into a wall. I'm not going to argue about penalties but he wasn't expecting any contact there and thus fell down.

BruinsBtn

Dec 24, 2006
I don't see how "being entitled" to that ice matters. Stamkos was not looking where he was going and then ran into a wall. I'm not going to argue about penalties but he wasn't expecting any contact there and thus fell down.

He looked right at the guy well before they made contact. Turned hard so he ran right into the guy, flopped and then looked right at the ref.

And if you don't understand how it's determined who is determined to what ice, then you don't understand interference.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Reverse hits are awesome. I don't know why anyone would want to ban them. Palat is quite often the guy dishing them out but this time got caught himself.

Reactions: Tofveve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad