GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/15/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
Ducks just got away with a couple of pretty obvious calls. The very obvious tip on Marchand, who everyone in the building was looking at because he was just dancing with the puck. And it looked like Krug was elbowed just before the icing.

stopclickbait

Aug 28, 2018
I think that was 3 of the softest goal I ever saw a goalie let in to make him team lose. Just a pathetic effort from Dubnyk

rynryn

Reluctant Optimist. Permanently Déclassé.
May 29, 2008
Minny
HAHAHAAA lol wild what a game to be at. JFC Dubnyk. Used to be just one soft goal a game, right at the beginning. I think i prefer that a lot over whatever the hell that was.

ANDI P IS CUTE

Oct 7, 2009
Windsor On
itll be so sweet when my leafs beat one or both of boston tampa this playoff, the leafs prob have the best record in hockey vs the top 10 teams in the league. leafs beat the pens caps tbl boston sj calgary etc this year.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
itll be so sweet when my leafs beat one or both of boston tampa this playoff, the leafs prob have the best record in hockey vs the top 10 teams in the league. leafs beat the pens caps tbl boston sj calgary etc this year.

Your 2-3 vs tampa and boston. 1-2 vs boston... who youll play in round 1

IsaacNorth

Feb 12, 2019
urdu.arynews.tv
All the nice targets from the week that was within the NHL, together with Sabres’ ahead Jeff Skinner splitting the defence, and rifling one residence as he’s falling to the ice.

LuGBuG

Quack Quack
Mar 16, 2006
Ducks
Difficult time? 1 year????try 13 of 14
13 of 14? We won the division 5 years in a row. Went to WCF twice. Multiple game 7s. If you think your going to win the cup every year stop watching hockey and go play NHL19 on beginner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->