GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/14/20 |only 4 games all 7pm Eastern starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tryblot

Oct 4, 2009
Kyle Connor had like 4 grade A chances to tie it but couldn't put it in.

serp

Jan 17, 2016
I can't believe the Jets didn't tie it there. The whole Sharks team was swimming like crazy outside of Dell . Jets had some grade A++++ chances and just failed at converting on them.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I can't believe the Jets didn't tie it there. The whole Sharks team was swimming like crazy outside of Dell . Jets had some grade A++++ chances and just failed at converting on them.
Maybe you shouldn’t wait until the last 3 minutes to win a game? Sharks are without their two best centers, one of them being their best player, and the Jets still couldn’t win at home. Hilarious.

Reactions: Nineteen67

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Maybe you shouldn’t wait until the last 3 minutes to win a game? Sharks are without their two best centers, one of them being their best player, and the Jets still couldn’t win at home. Hilarious.

I know that the Sharks played well before that but that last 3 minutes was down to Dell , luck and Jets imcompetence why it didn't get tied. Usually when a teams skaters are swimming around that much goals happen, somehow in this game it didn't.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I know that the Sharks played well before that but that last 3 minutes was down to Dell , luck and Jets imcompetence why it didn't get tied. Usually when a teams skaters are swimming around that much goals happen, somehow in this game it didn't.
Reminiscent of the last time they played but reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->