GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/11/20 - Anyone here like hockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drew4u

Jul 22, 2016
That was one of the worst 4 point performances I've seen. What a fluke season.

nabob

Big Daddy Kane
Aug 3, 2005
HF boards
That was one of the worst 4 point performances I've seen. What a fluke season.
Terrible player. Hopefully the Oilers get McDavid back sooner than expected so that Drai can go back to being a fluke who only puts up points because of Connor.

Galactico

Feb 17, 2016
Canada
Carrying a team with no McDavid for 10 games?

I think he would destroy the voting.
Lol 10 games? That’s nothing. MacKinnon has been carrying Colorado for the whole year. Rantanen and Landeskog have both missed 16 games each this year so far. Makar has missed 8 games too and Grubauer has been injured for a moment as well.

I know Draisaitl has been carying his own line for a moment, but just imagine how many points MacKinnon would have playing a big chunk of the year with McDavid. It would be insane. Draisaitl is not winning the Hart trophy while on the same team as McDavid if Conor misses 10 game period.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
Lol 10 games? That’s nothing. MacKinnon has been carrying Colorado for the whole year. Rantanen and Landeskog have both missed 16 games each this year so far. Makar has missed 8 games too and Grubauer has been injured for a moment as well.

I know Draisaitl has been carying his own line for a moment, but just imagine how many points MacKinnon would have playing a big chunk of the year with McDavid. It would be insane. Draisaitl is not winning the Hart trophy while on the same team as McDavid if Conor misses 10 game period.
You are aware that the Avs are miles deeper than the Oilers right?

Galactico

Feb 17, 2016
Canada
You are aware that the Avs are miles deeper than the Oilers right?
The Avs are deeper but not that much. Ask yourself, who is the most valuable player on your team? It is not Draisaitl. If Draisaitl is not his own team’s MVP, how could he be the league MVP? That would make no sense.

Edit: word

Balthazar

I haven't talked to the trainers yet
Sponsor
Apr 25, 2006
The Avs are deeper but not that much. Ask yourself, who is the most valuable player on your team? It is not Draisaitl. If Draisaitl is not his own team’s MVP, how could he be the league MVP? That would make no sense.

Yes they are.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV

This year it’s been Drai.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->