GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/11/20 - Anyone here like hockey?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The90

Feb 27, 2017

This play ? oh ok so u agree the goal should have been overturned?

I do agree with you. Doesn’t mean today’s wasn’t a goal. I thought that was a crazy goal to be allowed in the playoffs

this might seem crazy to you, but people make mistakes. That was one of them. Tonight, was not.

Liferleafer

TSN Scrum Lurker
Feb 9, 2011
Takes pure talent to do that outside the crease.
So goalies are fair game outside the crease now? There is a rule about taking the goalies ability to make a save by blocking him from moving to get into position...that's what happened here.

Kazcram

May 13, 2012
Shakespeare Ontario
bottom line i think we all as fans just want some sort of consistency that's all . That's the part that pisses people off taking bias away i just want it called same or close to it on most nights , and since its apparently done in the studio no reason it shouldn't be called same considering that the same people make the calls .

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
Another call on the Oilers. How you get a hooking when bv hour stick doesn't even leave the ice

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
Drai is making me second guess who the 2nd best player on the planet is. Dude is a beast.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Terrible scene in Anaheim someone is being carted off on a stretcher at the Blues bench. Announcers speechless

canuckking1

Feb 8, 2015
It might be a stretch to call McDavid the second best player on the planet but on a lot of nights this year Drai has proven it to be true.

Have caught some Oiler games and Drai at times does stand out more but the games I watch Mcdavid is playing with Chiasson/Gagner/Neal not much he could do with that.

Reactions: Mentallydull

BakedYams

Jan 14, 2017
Drai making a strong argument for the Hart. It seems he makes every line he's on for the last few years the best line in the NHL for periods at a time. I still think it's MacKinnon's to lose at this point.

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
The only difference I can see is that the Leafs player initiated contact in the crease, while vs Phoenix it was outside. The NHL is a joke.
Dunno. Goalie pads appear to be outside the crease. Looks like the only time he ventured in the crease is after he stumbles from the contact and his left foot goes in while trying to regain balance.

POVERTY

Leafs and Marchand fan
Sep 27, 2017
Good lord the commentary crew for the Avs (Altitude Sports) is brutal

Mentallydull

Jul 3, 2008
Oil Country
It might be a stretch to call McDavid the second best player on the planet but on a lot of nights this year Drai has proven it to be true.

wat... Draisaitl is good, no doubt, but lets consider that McDavid was going to put up 100+ points playing 5v5 with guys who would be 3rd line at most on any other team while Draisaitl was just barely ahead while playing with 2 other 1st liners.

A random game here and there? Yes. A lot of nights? Not even remotely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad