GDT: HFBoards GDT | 2/10/21 - Well there's two games.... at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Critical13

Fear is the mind-killer.
Feb 25, 2017
Sitting at a desk.
lFHxg2Q.gif

2nd Romanov Dynasty: Ended.

Mickey Marner

Jul 9, 2014
Dystopia
That's a weird perspective. The entire purpose of sport is fair competition. If you sacrifice that in favor of entertainment, it's no longer sport. It's WWE.

You want to be entertained, turn on Netflix.

I mean, the coaches challenge didn't exist for a century and the NHL never became the WWE, but okay.

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
Thought the Leafs played well. As good in their own zone as I've seen them in a while. Thought the Habs looked like pure garbage, running into each other and Price gave up a stinker.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
I mean, the coaches challenge didn't exist for a century and the NHL never became the WWE, but okay.
They also didn't have the technology for coaches challenges, or goalie masks for that matter. What's your point?

RogerR

Feb 2, 2021
Babcock can litterally suck it when it comes to Holl. The guy is arguably the Leafs best D so far
2 wasted years where he was in the pressbox. Ridiculous.
I think what the Leafs are doing and things like Holl being this good will haunt Babcock. Will hurt his coaching options

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
BREAKING- A Leaf not named Mitch Marner scored an empty-netter

It was getting a little crazy with his whole 2 empty netters. By the by, Hyman is the guy that usually gets them, If you want to talk empty netters, the guys who get them most are Aho, Bergeron, Ovechkin, Connor, Radulov, Schwartz, Eichel, Panarin, Laine, Marchand, Kane MacKinnon etc.

Captain Bowie

Jan 18, 2012
2 wasted years where he was in the pressbox. Ridiculous.
I think what the Leafs are doing and things like Holl being this good will haunt Babcock. Will hurt his coaching options
He doesn't have any and never will again. He's lucky NBC gave him Millbury's "resident asshole" position.

Reactions: Guttersniped
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad