GDT: HFBoards GDT: 12/30/19 - Lots of games for hangmans last GDT of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
I don’t go out of my way to watch Sens games cause...duh. But Chabot was a ****ing clown tonight.

Because he accidentally collided with Guentzel?

I was a little surprised tonight by Chabot tonight. He is usually softer in the d zone so to have him play like he did tonight and be tough to play against was nice.

Korpse

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Ottawa was pulling crap all game on Malkin and Chabots trip on guentzel was avoidable

Y’all wild, he’s following up the play to net, it’s a collision. Acting like hockey is played at a snails pace, it’s not. Hopefully Guentzel is okay.

They definitely were keying on Malkin. Wanted to make it a tough night for him but that never turns out well for the opposing team when they do. When he’s on, there is no stopping him. I am surprised Malkin was left to fend for himself though. Sullivan wanted him out there against Ottawa’s fourth line which meant Sabourin had his opportunities to get in his face and nobody on Pittsburgh seemed to care.

XanderCrews34

Mar 28, 2014
Glad Tkachuk made sure Malkin wasn’t doing anything that shift. What a troll haha
Tkachuk maybe could have considered doing a little bit more (while being matched quite a bit with Malkin) than going -3 and watching Malkin go for 2g/1a.

But yeah, him bear hugging Malkin at the end and falling on top of him does send a big message.

Reactions: AlphaMikeFoxtrots

Icarium

Feb 16, 2010
Because he accidentally collided with Guentzel?

Maybe because he was at fault for both Malkin goals and didn't do much to stop Guentzel's goal either?

Total clown performance by the refs, I guess they wanted to make sure people take Torts rant seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad