GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/28/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

CorgisPer60

Barking at the net
Apr 15, 2012
Please Understand
Hah. Did they get the 'Rent is too damn high' guy for colour commentary on the Panthers' feed?

"Those shifts are too long. Too long in comparison to everyone else. Those 2 are still out there."

Such was the discussion for 15 seconds.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
Hah. Did they get the 'Rent is too damn high' guy for colour commentary on the Panthers' feed?

"Those shifts are too long. Too long in comparison to everyone else. Those 2 are still out there."

That is Potvin for ya. He likes to talk to us sometimes like we are kids.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

Dennis Rodman is a horrible broadcaster. He was spewing the same crap when he was in Ottawa too. It's as if he drinks during the broadcast.

EDIT: Okay, how the hell does my phone autocorrect Potvin to Rodman? :facepalm:

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Dont let the 5 goals fool you, we still need a goal scorer. If Tallon can get one by the deadline, I expect us to be in the playoffs.

Hey, I'm a Sharks fan living in California. I don't know what the Panthers organization needs or doesn't need. I'm just a fan of their games.

But I do agree with you. The Panthers always makes things interesting, and I mean close-interesting, but if they had another goal scorer, they could be a team to reackon with. I'm also happy for Luongo. In Vancouver he was basically eaten alive, but in Florida people don't notice him and he plays with a little bit more of a comfort level.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
Hey, I'm a Sharks fan living in California. I don't know what the Panthers organization needs or doesn't need. I'm just a fan of their games.

But I do agree with you. The Panthers always makes things interesting, and I mean close-interesting, but if they had another goal scorer, they could be a team to reackon with. I'm also happy for Luongo. In Vancouver he was basically eaten alive, but in Florida people don't notice him and he plays with a little bit more of a comfort level.

Thanks for the kind words dude! :handclap:

Territory

Jan 31, 2014
Toronto
How do the refs not call a penalty on the trip on Kadri then go and call a soft ass penalty against Toronto?

Game would have been won if Reimer didn't let in the softest of soft goals in the 3rd.

SB164

Apr 29, 2010
Montreal, Quebec
Аrpon Basu ‏@ArponBasu

Panthers with four goals on six shots in the third against the Leafs after two goals on 29 shots through two periods.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->