GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/2/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
They showed Johnathan Fernandez? in the crowd. Apparently he plays a role in Lethal Weapon. He doesn't have a wikipedia page, and I assume they showed him since Eric Stonestreet isn't there, because if he was, they show him.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Canes apparently have requested to wear the Home Reds on the Road for a few games. The Kings obliged.

Wonder why
Better chance to sell the away jerseys at home? Not sure but seems the 'Canes will wear the home colors for all 3 of this trip. (San Jose and Anaheim are the other 2)

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Are the Kings playing more Sunday Night games this year or is it just me. Maybe it's the LeBron James effect (The Lakers always seemed to play at Staples on Sunday Nights) but I like having a game to watch in Prime time. Still, I just turned on NHL Network's bonus coverage and has this game been as boring as the score indicates?

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Are the Kings playing more Sunday Night games this year or is it just me. Maybe it's the LeBron James effect (The Lakers always seemed to play at Staples on Sunday Nights) but I like having a game to watch in Prime time. Still, I just turned on NHL Network's bonus coverage and has this game been as boring as the score indicates?

Sunday night are usually the Ducks night. When they came into the league the Kings chose Saturday's for their games and the Ducks got Sunday's. Ducks very rarely get a Saturday.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Sunday night are usually the Ducks night. When they came into the league the Kings chose Saturday's for their games and the Ducks got Sunday's. Ducks very rarely get a Saturday.

Yeah. But today the Ducks were in Washington. This is the second sunday in a row the Kings have had a home game.

Tryamw

Loyal Fan of Jerks
Sponsor
Nov 2, 2016
Durham
Typical canes Power play.. About as useful as a battleship anchor attached to a Chevette.

fsanford

Jul 4, 2009

I think there have been couple, but after this I don't think the Kings play another Sunday night game all year (at home)

Lakers will be back at Staples on Sunday night

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The Canes could've had several goals by now if they'd just shot it earlier. They've been too patient, trying out to out-wait Quick, but it's just given him the time that he's needed to get in position. Perhaps that's partly why they have the worst shooting percentage.

Reactions: Tryamw

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Blake should be smiling. The trade values of Muzzin and Martinez just went up slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad