GDT: HFBoards GDT 12/19/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
____

Click on a team icon to view a team forum GDT.

____

:bolts @ :devils
7:00 PM ET
TVA,SUN,MSG

____

:ducks @ :sens
7:30 PM ET
FS-W,RDS,TSN5

____

:isles @ :wings
7:30 PM ET
MSG+,FS-D

____

:bruins @ :jets
8:00 PM ET
NESN,TSN3

____

:stars @ :flames
9:00 PM ET
TXA 21,SNW

____

(If a team logo hot link is dead, that means there is no GDT up for that team forum yet)

____

Last edited:

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Devils building up a lead only to blow it later on.. Gomez is the best forward on this team, another point for him

Just need to wait till Deboer tells them to begin to sit back.

Nei1ey*

Devils building up a lead only to blow it later on.. Gomez is the best forward on this team, another point for him

Just need to wait till Deboer tells them to begin to sit back.

You think Devils will trade Gomez and get some value for him at the Trade deadline? he still looks like he can play, i bet some teams would be interested.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Its not the defensive system. Its that the team sits back every damn time they get a lead, which is a Deboer thing, cause they never did it to this extent before him.

I don't think that's the problem. The problem is we overload too much and leave guys wide open in the most dangerous spots in our zone. Too nay guys going for the puck and not enough coverage. And we're always out of body position ie facing the wrong way and whatnot.

Didactic*

Haha. Damn, down 2-0 to the Senators of all teams. That's embarrassing Ducks fans.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Haha. Damn, down 2-0 to the Senators of all teams. That's embarrassing Ducks fans.

Back end of back to backs, giving andersen night off and bryz looks a bit rusty, Our #2 and #3 dmen are out, both our top 6 right wings are out. I dont think any of us are expecting to much from tonights game, but its only 2-0, we have a powerplay to start period, we score and were right back in the game. Either way we already won the road trip, still have a pretty hefty lead in the pacific(and a top team in league) and have yet to have a healthy line up this season.

But then again im sure you realizde all this with how much you dislike the ducks :sarcasm: wasnt it like 2 weeks ago vancouver was battling Anaheim for top of pacific what happened to them?

Butchered

I'm with Kuch
Apr 30, 2004
The refs are a joke with the goalie interference this season. A guy can literally pick up a player and just ram him into his goalie and they're gonna go on the PP. It's a joke.

Devils Trap

May 6, 2009
New Jersey
Ill be elated if the Devils only give up 1 in the 3rd and get a point...

No chance in hell a Pete Deboer coached team could give up only 1 in a 3rd period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad