GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/12/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

OvermanKingGainer

#BennettFreed #CurseofTheSpulll #FreeOliver
Feb 3, 2015
2022 Cup to Calgary
Yup not the trap garbage that gets 6 and 7 goals in games lol.

I call the Flames style the "Pray like hell you comeback" strategy

Uh

2nd-most wins in the west when leading after the first period
6th-most wins in the west when leading after the second period

The comeback wins are a nice bonus that have us leading the entire conference, but we're not "praying like hell they comeback", because the score usually favours us, hence our goal differential of +23, which is despite having one of the toughest schedules in the NHL to this point.

lucaseider

Apr 15, 2006
mactown
That's what happens when your coach decides to go into a shell and bench one of your best young defenseman. Sanheim played 10 minutes while MacDonald played 22.

that is awful, I watched the game and didn't even realize, travis looks so good in the little bit I have seen and heard this year (thanks cpt. morgan!) I always, no matter the team, cheer for ex calgary hitmen, on that note grats to getz, I love him, yet hate him for his shenanigans vs. the wings.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Sounds like Smith pulled his groin during the game. That makes that 4th goal make way more sense since there's no way an NHL goalie just sits there like that

Spotty 2 Hotty

Special teams, special plays, special players
Feb 28, 2008
ATX
Should be a good goal for Anaheim. Stars started out the 1st sleepwalking and getting outplayed, woke up in the 2nd and played well, then Ben Bishop decides he wants to start making dumb ass decisions and feeding the Ducks chances, and now the Stars don't know how to play in front of him anymore.

Scrantonicity 2

Not a Generational Poster
Mar 7, 2016
Hey Dallas ya friggin losers

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad