HFBoards GDT | 12/11/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bps21*

What is that now? 8 wins in the last 11 for buffalo?

Take their pick away. Embarassing. They're ruining their kids with this bad culture. Their rebuild is exactly like Edmonton.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
8 in a row for the Hawks. Stole two games in a row, but good teams will do that. Solid play once again for Darling, loving the goalie play so far this year. Just been outstanding, hope this keeps up all year and into the playoffs.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Carolina own goal. Distinct kicking motion at that...

Feel so bad for Ward. Stood on his head, two fluky goals - REALLY fluky goals.

dechire

TBL Stanley Cup Champs 2020 2021
Jul 8, 2014
inconnu
Perfect goal by Kucherov to make it 2-1 with 30 seconds remaining :handclap:

Great game by Carolina and especially Ward. I'm honestly surprised that we pulled that off at the end.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Sabres torching their tank. Love it.

What the heck are they doing??

If I was a Buffalo fan I would be seriously upset. I am dead serious. You have a chance to get the next Crosby and you are jeopardizing it for what, a top five pick instead?

Edmonton is going to end up with McD watch. And I am an Oiler fan.

Makar Goes Fast

grocery stick
Aug 17, 2012
downtown poundtown

If I was a Buffalo fan I would be seriously upset. I am dead serious. You have a chance to get the next Crosby and you are jeopardizing it for what, a top five pick instead?

Maybe its because they aren't tanking and arent purposely trying to loose games...

Bps21*

then you above all should know what picking first means if you get there through bad culture and effort. It means you wasted your time.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
Blues are pouring it on. 5-2 now. Almost a lazy looking play - they were just moving the puck around at will.

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Nino Nieddereiter leaves his feet for the hit and Dillon gets the penalty. Lmao, ok...

I believe the call was for the multiple crosschecks to his back, not the hit before.

The Sharks announcers whining about the guy tripping over Haula after the whistle was pretty funny, and here I was thinking they would have to be better with Remenda gone (they're still better than the FSN North duo, but only barely).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad