GDT: HFBoards GDT | 12/09/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Andrew MacDonald is the absolute worst. I'm glad people on internet message boards didn't know any better than Paul Holmgren did.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
I always thought Kinkaid could be a great goalie in this league. Tonight he had a hell of a game to start his NHL career. Hopefully it's a long career.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
First ever start. He has had 2 relief appearances

Well not sure if it was him or the Devils team D or the Hawks just being bad offensively tonight (probably a combination of the 3) but he acquitted himself nicely in this first start. Seems like maybe Schneider won't have to kill himself starting every game now?

Bps21*

Hard working win by the sabres who were overmatched completely but got it done. Guys laying out to block shots, getting in lanes and hitting all night.

Take their pick away. They are an embarrassment.

mrmyheadhurts

Registered Boozer
Mar 22, 2007
Vancouver
Full marks to the Habs on the win, Canucks haven't been dominated like that all season.

Also, Galchynuk needs to stay on the top line, fun team to watch.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Bernier with another great performance. The final score doesn't tell half the story of that game. Just completely stole it

Bps21*

7-3 in their last 10 for buffalo.

Ristolainen/zadorov and myers/gorges (Strachan when gorges was out) are making a difference. Still can't score even a little...but the 45 minutes a night these 4 are playing...the defense is playing though and there isn't anything more you can say about enroth's game lately.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Well not sure if it was him or the Devils team D or the Hawks just being bad offensively tonight (probably a combination of the 3) but he acquitted himself nicely in this first start. Seems like maybe Schneider won't have to kill himself starting every game now?

From a Devils fan perspective, tonight was the best defensive game they've played in a while. They weren't running around, actually were able to protect the net quite well. Normally the Devils are constantly out of position, and leaving guys wide open in the slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->