GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/8/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mergatroidskittle

Dec 26, 2015
Lol not even meaning to poke fun - I know it happens with everyone and their fanbase. He’s been really impressive this far and I hope that I haven’t waited too long to watch him.
You knew exactly how people would take that when you posted

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Who are the PBP guys for Sportsnet west? It’s a ****ing snooze fest listening to them.

Is that who's doing the EDM/FLA game? I have it on in the background...idk if they've been excited about anything, lol.

razkaz

Oct 3, 2013
Is that who's doing the EDM/FLA game? I have it on in the background...idk if they've been excited about anything, lol.
No, the EDM game is on Sportsnet West. I’ve switched over to the NESN feed

Tobias Kahun

Oct 3, 2017
Refs continue to be a joke, how does Kassian get a charging penalty when he coasts for 30 feet.

phillyb

Jan 21, 2014
Kassian's feet weren't even moving. He was gliding for like 10 feet. Hahah

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
2-0 Flyers.... Anyone here watching that? Are the Coyotes going to be in the market for a competent backup?

Kuemper has pretty good numbers so far. One of those goals was on a breakaway.

We're a little nervous about Kuemper after how he finished last season but so far mostly good.

Reactions: JerseyMike34

Dust

Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
The 1st call on Trochek and the 2nd on Kassian were nothing plays, no reason to call anything at all.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I don’t care what anybody says, Rick Tocchet is a terrible head coach. One of the worst in the league. I don’t care if they make the playoffs and win two rounds this year, you won’t get me to eat crow. Guy is terrible. I can’t think of more than 5 head coaches currently employed that are definitely worse than him.

Il Stugotz

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2008
44 miles from Chicago
I don’t care what anybody says, Rick Tocchet is a terrible head coach. One of the worst in the league. I don’t care if they make the playoffs and win two rounds this year, you won’t get me to eat crow. Guy is terrible. I can’t think of more than 5 head coaches currently employed that are definitely worse than him.

The Coyotes took a gamble on him, but it hasn’t paid off.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Kassian's feet weren't even moving. He was gliding for like 10 feet. Hahah

In one of his first seasons when he was still in Buffalo I saw him once get an interference call facing away from the guy who ran into him and not moving a muscle. The guy dove and they called a penalty on a man facing 180 degrees away not moving.

Still the funniest bad call I’ve ever seen.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I've had to look at the score bug several times to remind myself that the Lightning are at home.

It looks like a bad combo of Nassau Coliseum and Barclays Center.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
XgcmYNY.gif

"Charging"

Skolman

Feb 16, 2018
The 1st call on Trochek and the 2nd on Kassian were nothing plays, no reason to call anything at all.
The Trochek holding call was a penalty because it forced a clear scoring chance, that's normally called.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->