GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/21/19 | 2 games today

Status
Not open for further replies.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Have the Ducks played a Friday Night home game this season? I remember when they were almost guaranteed the Friday Night late slot because that was typically a home game and it was nice to get a West Coast prime time game. This week's scheduling was just really odd. I don't remember another week like it, even though I know Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Nights are usually quiet. I just think another blunder of the league marketing is making it hard to see teams. The NHL is still living in a non-fantasy hockey and non-NHL.TV world it feels like. Hockey Fans probably watch more than one team. I know I do, which is why I live in the San Jose market, root for the Sharks, but still get the NHL.TV package. I like hockey and want to watch a lot of it when I can.

I appreciate the schedule tomorrow. Caps start at 9:30 in the morning and there is more hockey throughout the day. That's decent scheduling.

ijuka

May 14, 2016
How do the schedule makers think it's a good idea to only have 2 games on a Friday evening? Seriously, why are the schedules so terrible? It can't be that hard, I mean, a computer program can optimize it easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad