GDT: HFBoards GDT | 11/19/19 - So you can have more than 2 games a night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hangman005

Face for Radio, Voice for Silent Movies
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
11-19-1.jpg

11-19-2.jpg

11-19-3.jpg

Dooble08

Jan 12, 2019
Flyers have called up Morgan Frost to make his NHL debut tonight. He'll be centering the top line with Giroux and Konecny.

Reactions: Sam Spade

Chelis Chili

Proud HFB member since 21 years [sic!]
Dec 26, 2002
Hockeytown
PREVIEW OF TODAY’S ACTION

Nov19-Schedule_media-18052237.png

SURGING WESTERN CONFERENCE CLUBS SET PLAY HOST ON TUESDAY
The Blackhawks (9-7-4, 22 points), Stars (11-8-2, 24 points) and Sharks (10-10-1, 21 points) all put their respective win streaks on the line when they host the Hurricanes, Canucks and Oilers, respectively.

* Chicago enters Tuesday’s contest with wins in each of its last four games, outscoring opponents 21-10 over that span. Since Nov. 1, the Blackhawks lead the League with 36 goals (including shootout-deciding goals) while also boasting a 6-1-2 record. The Blackhawks are led offensively in that span by Patrick Kane, who enters with a nine-game point streak (8-9—17 in 9 GP) and trails only Leon Draisaitl (4-14—18 in 8 GP) in points since the turn of the calendar month.

* The Stars have won five of their last six home games and three straight overall as they welcome Elias Pettersson (8-17—25) and the Canucks to American Airlines Center. Dallas goaltender Ben Bishop enters the contest with a 5-1-0 record in his last six decisions, while allowing two or fewer goals in each contest.

* San Jose, 6-0-0 in its last six games, puts the League’s longest active win streak on the line when Draisaitl (16-27—43) and Connor McDavid (14-26—40) visit SAP Center. Brent Burns (5-14—19) and Evander Kane (12-6—18) are both within reach of joining teammates Tomas Hertl (10-11—21) and Logan Couture (3-18—21) with at least 20 points. Vancouver and Washington are the only teams with more than two 20-point players this season (both w/ 3).

MAROON RETURNS TO ST. LOUIS FOR FIRST TIME WITH LIGHTNING
Lightning forward Pat Maroon (4-3—7 in 15 GP) returns to St. Louis for the first time since signing as a free agent with Tampa Bay on Aug 24. Maroon (St. Louis, Mo.) played a pivotal role in helping his hometown Blues capture the franchise’s first Stanley Cup, contributing a pair of game-winning goals in the run to the championship including a memorable double-overtime winner in Game 7 of the Second Round to propel the Blues to the Western Conference Final.

QUICK CLICKS

* McDavid, MacKinnon, Yandle named NHL’s ‘Three Stars’ of the week
* Hockey Hall of Fame notebook: Class of 2019 induction ceremony
* Five Questions with Nicklas Lidstrom
* General managers to discuss offside rule at annual meeting
* NHL expects Puck and Player Tracking to be ready for playoffs

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The NBA on Monday hsd lots of games.

I don't follow the NBA as much as I used to, but I know they are really a Wednesday/Friday/Saturday League. Do they do a better job splitting up the games on their quiet days than the NHL does? I mean the NHL had 2 games each Sunday and Monday. I can understand Monday because of the Hall of Fame, but screw football. Give us more evening games at least. Hell, a 7:00 Sunday Night game for the west coast would be nice.

Reactions: The Pale King

The Pale King

Go easy on those Mango Giapanes brother...
Sep 24, 2011
Zeballos
Trying to recover from a rough flu, just taking it easy tonight. Will probably watch Boston-NJ then Leafs-Knights.

SI90

Jul 25, 2011
StrongIsland
Pens spanking my isles 2-0 after 1. Should be 3-0 but the Pens were just offsides on a goal. Isles really need to wake but the pens are playing good and capitalizing. Hopefully Trotz rips them
And makes some adjustments.

insane. Pens have injuries and they’re missing their best player and they don’t skip a beat.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
If it wasn't for McDavid in the league, Marchand would win an Art.

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
wow who would of thought gathering so many defenders and little forward talent was a great idea...maybe we should play 3 defenders on the wing so we can increase our scoring some more that will work for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->