GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Calling for a 3rd man in penalty for Englland.
Said Hauge turned around and speared Sorensen.
Ripping on Reaves new brew pub in Vegas.

There was **** to legit rip on, but they just are so teal blind.
lmao. Of course. So glad NHL.tv put up the Vegas feed. Took em about ten minutes but it got there.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
MrBh3CL.gif

I think that is Goodrow's stick.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
The league should seriously come down on homer announcers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who turns games off because of certain guys.
There is nothing wrong with liking the team you call, but it's starting to get pretty out of hand.
One of these days a player is gonna get into it with one of these guys.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
The league should seriously come down on homer announcers. I'm sure I'm not the only one who turns games off because of certain guys.
There is nothing wrong with liking the team you call, but it's starting to get pretty out of hand.

While we're at it can we ban SinBinVegas from giving hockey opinions and just stick to reporting? I hate that that dude has influence with new hockey fans in Vegas.

Reactions: Pia8988

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
As soon as the league pays for all the broadcast teams, I’m sure that they’ll get that ability. Until then, teams will employ people their fans want to listen to.

Reactions: Oilers Propagandist

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Lot of hot takes in here after 2 games and the majority of them are misinformed. The Sharks do have some major issues right now but the team was in the conference finals only 3 months ago and all of the major contributors from that run are still there. This team isn’t going down the road of the Red Wings anytime soon, that’s absurd.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Lot of hot takes in here after 2 games and the majority of them are misinformed. The Sharks do have some major issues right now but the team was in the conference finals only 3 months ago and all of the major contributors from that run are still there. This team isn’t going down the road of the Red Wings anytime soon, that’s absurd.
Yeah I wouldn't jump to say the Sharks are ready for the league basement here. Good teams can start slow...just about every year there's one bad team that starts hot. I still expect San Jose to at the very least be firmly in the playoff picture.

swiftwin

★SUMMER.OF.PIERRE★
Jul 26, 2005

-On one hand, they lost a solid top 4 defensive defenseman and a key top 6 vet. (Methot, MacArthur)
-They were in the conference finals just 3 months ago (Lost in 7 to the Pens)
-Erik Karlsson just had surgery and is now healthy (Ankle surgery)
-They also don't have their first round pick, so they suuurely won't tank, right? (Since Colodaro has that pick)

Wait... are we talking about the Sharks or the 2017-18 Senators?

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
-On one hand, they lost a solid top 4 defensive defenseman and a key top 6 vet. (Methot, MacArthur)
-They were in the conference finals just 3 months ago (Lost in 7 to the Pens)
-Erik Karlsson just had surgery and is now healthy (Ankle surgery)

Wait... are we talking about the Sharks or the 2017-18 Senators?

Lol. This will be fun to re-visit.

Total Bender

Unregistered User
Apr 20, 2014
Stl
Who are you trying to convice?

TomasHertlsRooster

May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Who are you trying to convice?

I don’t need to convince anybody. People have been saying the Sharks would turn into the Red Wings since the Sharks turned them into the Dead Wings in 2010/2011 and it still hasn’t happened and they’ve iced teams that were a lot worse than this one. They might not even be a contending team at this point but barring major injuries there is no chance that they’re falling out of playoff contention in this Pacific Division.

Vegan Knight

Feb 16, 2018

I can't see five teams above them in the Pacific so they are firmly in the playoffs. There's veterans on the team so they would probably be tough in the playoffs also.

But they didn't return all of the major contributors. Pavelski, Donskoi and Nyquist are losses from that team and there will need to be players stepping up. The weakness appears to be the forward group, and goaltending of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad