GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/4/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Hrm? I was comparing playoffs vs reg season.
You are comparing playoffs from one year to another year (?)

Check the sharks reg season % vs the knights and playoff %.
Neither sharks % is that great, but the sharks playoff % vs the knights is much higher than their reg season % against them, which is terrible..

My point is if you combine the two series you get this

Wins:
VGK: 7
SJS: 6

Losses:

SJS: 7
VGK: 6

You can't say Vegas has been worse in the playoffs against the Sharks and ignore the year they beat them in 6. Of course SJ's playoff percentage is better if you're only measuring one year. You only have one series as a metric and at that point you don't need a percentage. You can just check who won the series.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
How has Kerfoot looked early this season?
I've been giving him the benefit of the doubt, but I just don't think he fits with this team.

It's two real games, but we'll see... Doesn't do anything bad, doesn't do anything good (yet).... Feels like a Western Conference style of player.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Man, I was really looking forward to these two games between these two teams to start the season considering the heat between the teams. This really wasn’t remotely close to be being competitive, although the opener was at least somewhat better than tonight’s “contest”.

WesMcCauley

Apr 24, 2015
These two teams seriously have one of the best rivalries in the NHL. Complete shitshow every game. Love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad