GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
I never called him top tier. Reading comprehension is a useful tool. I could care less if he’s top tier or the worst in the league. Only thing that matters to me is that the team wins.

How many cups do the Sharks have? My memory can’t remember any.

Why do you keep bringing up Cup wins? That's not my argument at all. I'm pretty sure the Sharks would have a few cups if we had Crosby and Malkin so what's your point?

ColbyChaos

Marty Snoozeman's Father
Sep 27, 2017
Will County
Murray had a bad game as well as the rest of the Pens D.

Sorry if one bad game is not going to make me question our extremely young 2x Stanley Cup winning goalie. I’m not that quick to jump off of a ledge.

How’s your goalie doing? 2 time Stanley Cup? May be yours needs replaced also.

Oh you’re a Sharks fan? Lol sorry for what Murray did to your team 3 years ago in the Cup finals.
He’s been having bad games consistently for over a season now...

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
He’s been having bad games consistently for over a season now...

Are goalies not allowed to have bad games? I never said he was the best in the league. He’s been the winning Stanley Cup goaltender in 2 of his first 3 years. I’ll take that. No matter what anyone else says about him.

puckIuck

Jan 11, 2018
pens spent a week feasting on Canada only to go home and get victimized by the isles.

Kegsey

Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Are goalies not allowed to have bad games? I never said he was the best in the league. He’s been the winning goaltender in 2 of his first 3 years. I’ll take that. No matter what anyone else says about him.

That's great we're so proud of his past success but we're talking now, October 2018, and Murray sucks.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
That's great we're so proud of his past success but we're talking now, October 2018, and Murray sucks.

Man, I really struck a nerve with you didn’t I? Sorry you are so mad over this. He’s an above average NHL starting goaltender whether you like it or not.

Emerz

#1 PLD Fanboy
Jun 5, 2013
Nova Scotia
Insane play by Bergeron, back checks, steals the puck makes a cross rink pass to Marchand who buries it.

Man's hot this year.

Kegsey

Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Man, I really struck a nerve with you didn’t I? Sorry you are so mad over this. He’s an above average NHL starting goaltender whether you like it or not.

If I was a neutral fan what would your go to comeback be if you couldn't say "the sharks suck?"

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Why wouldn't the Too Many Men penalty be delayed on the Canes and then once Marchand scores it's nullified? Or is it because the first penalty hadn't expired why it is still enforced?

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
Josi destroys Eakin with a clean shoulder to shoulder hit in the no hitting league.
Josi doesn't destroy. Wish he did, but he's pretty soft. Vegas seems to have some issues with balance tonight. I mean, people are folding when getting into contact with Ellis like he's f***ing Chara sized.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
If I was a neutral fan what would your go to comeback be if you couldn't say "the sharks suck?"

I said it. Murray is a 2 time Stanley Cup champ and is an above average NHL goalie. No matter how much chest thumping you do telling everyone he sucks on a forum online.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->