GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/30/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
That Coburn penalty was justified. But seriously, as a player, how does he not know to lean just a little more into the opponents shoulder?

It was definitely a stupid penalty by Coburn as he's played long enough to know better. :facepalm:

However, if I wanted to use the "excuse" that has occasionally appeared in other threads here on HF (and I don't really as it was a totally legit penalty) Coburn IS a very tall man who is very strong and can move very fast on occasion. ;)

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
I've been following Daniel Sprong for a while now, I figured he could be the player that was right next to Crosby for the next 5 years....
I know it's early, but he seems to have lost all of his hockey sense, and if this keeps up, I could see the Penguins moving him before his value just drops off.

bdub24

iNsErT bAnNeR jOkE hErE
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2013
La la land
The battle of the Subbans in Smashville, with Lyndsey Vonn and Momma Subban present to bear witness.

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
It was definitely a stupid penalty by Coburn as he's played long enough to know better. :facepalm:

However, if I wanted to use the "excuse" that has occasionally appeared in other threads here on HF (and I don't really as it was a totally legit penalty) Coburn IS a very tall man who is very strong and can move very fast on occasion. ;)
I don't buy the 'tall man' argument often, all most of them have to do, is bend their knees a few inches. Problem solved.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
It feels like players spend more time on their bellies than on their feet in this Sabres - Flames game.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Ref feels bad and calls off a goal. Puck deflected off him then off a Hurricane and somehow he decided the Bruins goal would not count.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Pretty evident that the Penguins need to get healthy on D. Don’t have the horses to continue jumping the rush and getting hung out to dry in odd man situations.

heysmilinstrange

Nov 10, 2016
For the sake of argument the score is deceiving, the Islander for the most part are playing like garbage

Lol yeah, except for the fact that the Islanders are running away with the game, they're totally playing like garbage. They are getting good bounces, to be fair.

Kegsey

Defense be scared, Hertl coming.
Oct 20, 2011
Canada
Helps that their 2 best defenseman are out of the game.

Don’t know how you can think he had any chance on the first one. Second one he could of had but it’s pretty difficult on a goalie to be looking behind you and then a pass to a dude uncovered 5 feet in front of you shooting the goal.

Still have anymore excuses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad