GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/3/18 | Hockey's Back!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SniperHF

Rejecting Reports
Mar 9, 2007
Phoenix
Friendly reminder about the mainboard game day thread:

The mainboard GDT is a neutral thread similar to our playoff GDTs. Fans of other teams and your rivals will be discussing your team and may not be particularly nice about it. It can be contentious and fun so long as nobody goes too far ;)

If you wish to discuss your team with fellow fans it's best to use the team board game day threads where different standards apply.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyT91

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Meh ducks are missing kesler,perry, kase ritchie and eaves.... hopefully the rookies look good. Will be a tough game in sj... and the crowd will be nuts for EK65 debute

Terry(2 nhl games)
Sheerwood
Comtois
And at least 1 of steel/lundestrom should all be making their debutes tonight.

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
HockeyHockeyHockeyHockey... ::: deep breath :::

HockeyHockeyHockeyHOCKEY!! :heart:

Unfortunately, Lightning fans have to wait until Saturday to watch our boys play. :puppy:

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
WTF is Ennis (!!!) doing on the Tavares line?

Thought Kapanen was supposed to have an offensive role this year... Looks like he'll still be a 4th liner/PKer. Especially with Nylander out of the line-up, it is really weird... Looks like Babcock is not seeing him as a top 6 option.

HoBOonFiRE

Nov 8, 2009
Oshawa
WTF is Ennis (!!!) doing on the Tavares line?

Thought Kapanen was supposed to have an offensive role this year... Looks like he'll still be a 4th liner/PKer. Especially with Nylander out of the line-up, it is really weird... Looks like Babcock is not seeing him as a top 6 option.
I thought Ennis was with Matthews?

Leafs going with a speedy 4th line but from the sounds of it Babcock is still looking to find the right wingers for Kadri on that 3rd line so he might be moved up soon enough.

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
HoBOonFIRE covered it, but Ennis has speed to burn and performed exceptionally well for the Leafs in the pre-season.
That said, there really are no winners in this match from a Sens fan perspective, but I'm hoping for it to be a high-scoring affair, looking for some .880 SP% by the time it's done.

Michoulicious

Dec 9, 2014
I thought Ennis was with Matthews?

Leafs going with a speedy 4th line but from the sounds of it Babcock is still looking to find the right wingers for Kadri on that 3rd line so he might be moved up soon enough.

I must have misread... But it is still baffling me to see Ennis getting top 6 time... Or Hyman for that matter.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
giphy.gif

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
Can't believe preseason is over... oh wait, it's not.

Oilers playing the German Sharks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad