HFBoards GDT | 10/3/18 | Hockey's Back! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godzilla

Jun 7, 2011
Montreal
Cheers!
Let's remember that we're all fans of a sport and our favourite teams. There are a lot more things that unify us here. No need to **** all over everyone else's excitement.
Why that happens from fans supporting teams not even involved in the specific game is beyond me. The internet is a toxic thing.

Indeed. Compared to what is going on 6 hours East of you guys down the 401, you have it real good. Enjoy !

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Marchand is piece of crap. Still punching after they hit the ice.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
Congrats. Marchand won the fight. Caps just raised the banner in front of you, and scored 7.

Nanny nanny boo-boo? I know you are but what am I?

Wow. Eller got rocked. You raised a banner. Two different convos.

Firsov99

Feb 17, 2006
Now the Sharks vs the Ducks. Zoologically the Ducks shouldn't have a chance. Let's what happens in real life.

Reactions: Sensators

Rants Mulliniks

Jun 22, 2008
You have every right to be excited. I sure in hell would be.
The nice part about tonight is that that is what you see with good teams. They will have games they don't deserve to win based on play but talent carries them through. Price made some great saves but all 3 goals, exact same spot. Some of his other ones were merely from not getting the puck up. Thought Drouin, Domi and Kotki looked good. Dermott had several very good plays.

Wayland

Feb 28, 2006
Should be a suspension to Marchand, if the NHL wants to cut down on hits to the head. Doesn't matter if Eller was vulnerable.

But DoPS are hypocrites.

Oster

Jun 3, 2006
South Carolina, USA
We need a video of Ellers taunt

It doesn't exist, unless he said something to the bench after Marchand started in with him. There was nothing in the celebration, just being played up to justify Marchand jumping a guy in a game that was well over. I mean I know Ellers a real heavyweight threat and all but maybe let him get a least one glove off next time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->