HFBoards GDT | 10/3/18 | Hockey's Back! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

antiqueslivers

Apr 16, 2015
marchand just stole the game for the bruins... not point wise.. but morale wise. Give em hell you lil rat you!

McTrashBoat

Show me the deed
Nov 28, 2014
LtfNwhr.png
uca705K.png

Cotton

May 13, 2013
Far more negative attention surrounding the Leafs than the Bruins who are getting absolutely wrecked. Wonder why that is.

It was actually a great thread for highlighting the dumbasses amongst the herd. Added 23 people to my ignore list, not so many derpy hot takes now.

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
Marchand is a puke, jumping an unwilling combatant because his feelings got hurt

Don't like the other team running up the score? Don't let them score 7 ****ing goals

Reactions: JenniferH

7even

Offered and lost
Feb 1, 2012
North Carolina
He's right though I have come across many obnoxious leafs fans. Many. And they all get off on their offense and forget their defense sucks.

As a random person, it's your God given duty to not let people enjoy things that they're fans of. Godspeed, you!

Reactions: Sol

BayStBullies

Burn the Boats!
Apr 1, 2012
@BayStBullies
Well, gotta give credit where credit is due. Matthews first goal was one of the best snipes I have ever seen. Unreal release. Hard for Leafs fans not to be excited.
Are you sure, there are many many pages of people outside the fanbase reminding us that we can't be excited. They're putting a fair amount of effort into it.

But, you're right, I'm doing it wrong. I'm excited about my favourite team. Sorry, everyone.

PB12

Jul 7, 2015
Heavens to Betsy, fans of a team think they'll do well! Good thing PB12 is here to set the record straight.
Yeah because Leafs fans think you only need star offensive players to win a cup. The only way that happens if they get lucky on who they play in the playoffs.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
It was actually a great thread for highlighting the dumbasses amongst the herd. Added 23 people to my ignore list, not so many derpy hot takes now.
Your self-proclaimed greatest team of all time just almost lost to an AHL team. Boston is playing the Capitals.

Go ahead. Add me.

Reactions: McGhost Division
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad