HFBoards GDT | 10/3/18 | Hockey's Back! Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTechNoir

fall 2021 bull, probably
Feb 18, 2013
It's going to be a long season on these boards..

I find it best to visit this board in the last month of the regular season. Stop when playoffs start. Begin again when playoffs end. Stop when preseason starts. Begin in last month of regular season. Repeat.

It minimizes the 'last 20 mins of hockey replaces what I said about a player based on their career a month ago' consensus sentiment.

Yay hockey is back. I wonder which frequently maligned player who one would be ridiculed for praising a month ago will be beloved a month from now and predicted for trophies, complete with mockery of ppl who state their opinion in identical fashion as the consensus a month ago... only to have that player decline thru the year and have the inverse take place again.

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
Looks like Boston is getting their wake up call a little earlier this season.

mikeo1

Jan 6, 2008
Vancouver
Better team won. I know Habs fans want to see a silver lining, but the leafs of the JFJ/Burke era had these type of games all the time. They don't mean anything.

Reactions: Brock Radunske

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Heavens to Betsy, fans of a team think they'll do well! Good thing PB12 is here to set the record straight.

He's right though I have come across many obnoxious leafs fans. Many. And they all get off on their offense and forget their defense sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->