GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/16/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
I’m down for any criticism, but when you start the post hostile, you can expect a bite back.

Can’t we have a simple discussion?

Also slick goal by 97
Please point out the hostility. I dont want to appear that way, so do let me know.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Yeah, I don’t expect his replacement to be better but firing him takes the Oilers one step closer to firing Chia.

I’m still baffled that Chiarelli made no real improvements to the roster and just assumed that last year was a fluke.

I think they thought Talbot's year was a fluke for sure, but yeah not shoring up the bottom of the lineup was stupid.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
Connor still has points on all goals the Oilers have scored. So even if the Oilers score only 2 goals a game, he’s on pace for 164 points lol.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
I can’t believe the Oilers are this bad. It’s pathetic, really. You have Connor McDavid on your team.

Reactions: Frosty415

CantLoseWithMatthews

Sep 28, 2015
McDavid continues to be involved in 100% of the Oilers goals. That's both amazing and sad.
eh, I think it's mostly just sad. As great as he is, 6 points in 4 games isn't exactly ridiculous. the rest of his team doing nothing is plain sad though

karnige

Real Life FTL
Oct 18, 2006
I can’t believe the Oilers are this bad. It’s pathetic, really. You have Connor McDavid on your team.
garrsion was pathetic and the reason the jets were up 2-0. the 3rd goal was a seeing eye shot. in the end tablot needs to be like he was 2 years ago. he needs to bail the team out sometimes. he hasnt been

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
great goal by mcdavid...but the oilers are embarassingly bad

a year ago oilers fans thought they were the cup favorites...now look what the team has become
a couple stars surrounded by albatross contracts and young guys that shouldnt be in the NHL

Mcdavid-Hall woulda been magic

Reactions: varank
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad