GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/16/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
I can't take anyone serious if they have ever watched a Buffalo game in the last two seasons and felt Ristolainen played well. He's not even Dion Phaneuf caliber at this point.
What can I say? He's stolen the puck more and blocked more passes. And certainly hasn't been burned as many times. I didn't say he was the better player.

Dahlin's ability with the puck is fairly obvious though. On the offensive side of things he's looked solid. Not stunningly great yet, but again, he's fresh out of the draft. I was just curious to see how he'd look since I didn't watch the last VGK-BUF game.

CanuckGame39

Oct 13, 2006
Vancouver, B.C.
Anyone watching knights games, hows Patches looking? 1 goal 0 assists in 7 games is pretty bad. Is he atleast getting chances?

I thought for sure he was going to have a huge bounce back year.

hangman005

Mark Stones Spleen
Apr 19, 2015
Cloud 9
Anyone watching knights games, hows Patches looking? 1 goal 0 assists in 7 games is pretty bad. Is he atleast getting chances?

He's had chances, but like the rest of the team, this game not counting have been unable to score.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas

The whole team has been pretty bad in terms of execution from passes to scoring chances, so it wouldn't really be fair to judge. He never got a fair shake to find that chemistry with Stastny before the injury and the chemistry hasn't been there with Haula. But, when he got the odd chance to play with Marchesseault tonight he did have some good looks. But his entire line has been fumbling the puck a lot. If preseason was any indication, the second line needs Tuch to get healthy in a big way. He was starting to show signs of greatly improved playmaking and if he can translate that into setting Patches up, it could kick start that second line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad