GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/14/19 - Come on Frenchy where's all your games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artorius Horus T

sincerety
Nov 12, 2014
Suomi/Finland
These giveaway/takeaway (box score) stats are so wrong, i have noticed that for few years now.
I wonder what principles the NHL stat keepers use on these particular stats.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
That’s the second time going back to the final that Binnington allowing a bad goal late snowballed into a catastrophe

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Hawks and Devils the only winless teams left. But in the Hawks defense they have only played 3 games.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
Honestly the isles played like poop

The fact they won that game is incredible.

Still pretty nervous about our odds of making the show

Coaching staffs pretty much know how to beat them now. You just throw stuff from the perimeters through traffic and try for deflections. Teams began catching on late last season in March. That wouldn’t work if they had a high powered offense because you won’t score more than 3-4 goals tops in a game with that being your style but against them it will work many times. They’ll need to trade for Zucker or Ehlers etc etc if those teams start falling off

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
If you aren't watching the Sabres/Stars game you're really missing something exciting.

JeremyTB

Mar 16, 2007
Most definitely, it was a overrated move.

So much hype going into the season with Subban, Gusev, Simmonds, Hughes but they look like they could potentially be a bottom feeder.

I don't know why Simmonds gets so much hype. Flyers fans were always complaining about him. Last season he had 17 goals and 30 points in 79 games and is now 31. Can't skate in a game that has become so fast.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
Wagner was defending his captain.
If you watch it jones says something to chara, chara gives him a lil slash and jones gets in his face.. pretty sure chara gets in a lil swipe/punch and getzlaf gets involved with chara…. and for some reason wagner comes in with a headlock.

like I said it was really nothing... not sure why wagner came in with that kind of aggressiveness.... not like chara needs much protecting.

BMOK33

Oct 5, 2005
If you aren't watching the Sabres/Stars game you're really missing something exciting.

If Dallas loses this I have to figure its remote both Montgomery and Hynes are surviving to their next games

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad