GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/11/19 - another quiet night , who's making the schedule ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
What makes the Isles-Canes game so fascinating is the contrast in styles...and both are good in their own way.
Truly, the team that dictates their style is skating away with this one.

NYI to the PP......

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Scandella scores off great plays from Girgensons and Okposo

2-0 Buffalo

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Islander 4th line doing what they do.... smashing and bashing.
Created chances.

To their credit, the Canes answered some of the physicality and didn't allow anything more than just a couple chances.

Very good ebb n flow to this game.

TropicalFruitGirl2

A Peachy Hockey Gal!
Feb 23, 2013
Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN
Dougie Hamilton matched Boychuk's earlier shot from the blue line....but he had some screens to work with.

Bottom line though..it puts the Canes up 4-2 with under a minute to go in the 2nd period.
Canes are rolling downhill now and the Isles are finding it very difficult to shut them down and play their defensive style.

Reactions: Tryamw

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
This announcer for the Jackets? Sucks. He's been off all game.

The Game was a slow one, picked up but never got into the 3rd gear.

Milano looks like a player. Jenner can't seem to hit the net. The Ducks play a bit of a boring style of play, but with 1 minute to go, they are leading.... so what the hell do I know.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Watching the end of this Panther game, this is exciting. By the way, FS Florida's broadcast has gotten more tolorable this year now that Potvin has retired. Back to the goal, that was awesome. I was worried they were over passing.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Sweet shot by Hoffman in the final 20 seconds. I kept saying shoooot. Lol. IMO Florida deserves the game

Panthaz89

Buffalo Sabres, Carolina Panthers fan
Dec 24, 2016
Buffalo,NY
Sweet shot by Hoffman in the final 20 seconds. IMO Florida deserves the game
no they don't they got away with 2 trips right before it..Risto was gonna clear before getting his legs sweeped that was total shit

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It kinda sucks there's no game at 7:00 PM. I wish there was always a west coast game on Friday Night, maybe take advantage of the whole Pac 12 After Dark theme and do a pacific division match up.

Moskau

Jun 30, 2004
WNY
Sweet shot by Hoffman in the final 20 seconds. I kept saying shoooot. Lol. IMO Florida deserves the game
Buffalo was clearly better in the first two periods. So many misses calls on both ends of the ice and the PPs that were called on both sides were pretty terrible. Risto getting tackled to the ice right in front of the ref was icing on the cake.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
That whole situation between Hoffman and Karlsson was so weird a few years ago. I don't know if I'm supposed to hate Hoffman or not, but I really don't and he's had a bit of a resurgence in Florida. I almost wish he had stayed with the Sharks.

Nickmo82

Mar 31, 2012
Japan
Florida controlled the puck for four minutes of OT - nothing happens. Buffalo has it for one minute - chances all over the place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad