GDT: HFBoards GDT | 10/10/19 - So that's where all our hockey games were hiding

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriceBergeronFan

Jul 15, 2011
USA
Was it offsides? Or did they just waste time?

It was offside - the time gap is the problem (on top of coaches challenges existing. That is a problem the NHL loves to have).
The NHL gladly boosts scoring with artificial game management PPs but then cuts out goals as well over the most minute things.

If it has no bearing on the play and was missed, move on.

Same as the NFL with the reactionary PI challenge.

These leagues are run by incompetent idiots.

Reactions: egelband

Anomie2029

Oct 10, 2013
Melbourne, Australia
Did not both reviews you are speaking about catch actual offsides? Im confused. You wanted the offsides to go undetected and unenforced for ... aesthetics reasons?

No you see it's because they argue that replay was only brought in for badly blown calls.. But I don't know how they want to enforce what constitutes a small enough offside to be ignored. Either you want replay and want them all called, or just remove the replay in live with the occasional Duchene-level offside.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Did not both reviews you are speaking about catch actual offsides? Im confused. You wanted the offsides to go undetected and unenforced for ... aesthetics reasons?
The flow of the game is suddenly halted and the pace of the game is altered. That’s what I don’t like. If the offside isn’t egregious or obvious enough for the refs to not call it during the game, then I don’t think it should be called at all.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Think that was Radulov's 8th low percentage shot of overtime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad