GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/8/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
I thought Kevin Weekes was gonna lose his mind. He couldn't believe Talbot was starting.

Yeah, I can't believe they played Hank against the universe but Talbot against Quick. :shakehead

With Lundqvist this is a 1-1 game. Talbot looked worse than the 2 goals against. Looked extremely shaky. I have no confidence in him and thus I doubt we win this game.

Nei1ey*

Wow, what a change in momentum, 2 quick goals by NY to take the lead 3-2. What is up with LAs defense, they're giving ton of good opportunities on Quick, they really miss Voynov back there.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Wow, what a change in momentum, 2 quick goals by NY to take the lead 3-2. What is up with LAs defense, they're giving ton of good opportunities on Quick, they really miss Voynov back there.

List Mitchell for nothing, no voynov, McNabb scratched and likely hurt, Regehr hurt and still a few games away. Doughty and Muzzin are playing half the game which makes them make some stupid decisions, last years 3rd pairing is playing as our second pairing (Martinez-lolgreene), and we are trotting out Jeff Schultz and Jamie McBain as our third pairing.

Aka soft, no chemistry. It's a different team. We've been a defensive sieve for a while but more noticeably when Regehr went down

Nei1ey*

List Mitchell for nothing, no voynov, McNabb scratched and likely hurt, Regehr hurt and still a few games away. Doughty and Muzzin are playing half the game which makes them make some stupid decisions, last years 3rd pairing is playing as our second pairing (Martinez-lolgreene), and we are trotting out Jeff Schultz and Jamie McBain as our third pairing.

Aka soft, no chemistry. It's a different team. We've been a defensive sieve for a while but more noticeably when Regehr went down

Oh ya, i forgot about Mitchell signing in Florida, i always felt he was incredibly underrated defensive d-man.

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Everyone should feel totally safe with a lead vs the kings. Nothing to see here, feel free to go to bed ;)

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kings are trying to replace Voynov, Mitchell, and Regehr with... McBain...McNabb..and Schultz.

Yup.

Pretty much going exactly as expected :laugh:

Rangers look razor sharp and it's beautiful hockey.

I'm just happy that I know Sutter and DEan Lombardi are watching the same bad defense we are. Good things to come :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->