GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/31/20 - 7 games tonight , that's 6 more games that we usually get on a friday .

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
What happened in the Jets-Bruins 2nd period? My app shows me a whole lot of penalties.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
is there a bigger goof ball clown on earth than the freak running the oils pa system / juke box , classless trash show making a mess out of nhl games

Mr Jeff Jimerson

May 9, 2013
I said it once and I'll say it again. Sidney Michael Crosby is in a league of his own. Anyone with any hockey knowledge whatsoever can see that. No current player in the NHL comes close to his level of excellence.

Sid Crosby is what's known as a generational superstar, like Howe, Gretzky, and Lemieux. We will be telling our grandkids how lucky we were to be able to witness watching him play.

That guy in Washington will be forgotten about in 5 years. He's this generation's Pavel Bure. Same with that guy in Edmonton; he's this generation's Ilya Kovulchuk.

Please put an end to this silly debate once and for all, people.

Coffey

☠️not a homer☠️
Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Phase 4 HMV
I said it once and I'll say it again. Sidney Michael Crosby is in a league of his own. Anyone with any hockey knowledge whatsoever can see that. No current player in the NHL comes close to his level of excellence.

Sid Crosby is what's known as a generational superstar, like Howe, Gretzky, and Lemieux. We will be telling our grandkids how lucky we were to be able to witness watching him play.

That guy in Washington will be forgotten about in 5 years. He's this generation's Pavel Bure. Same with that guy in Edmonton; he's this generation's Ilya Kovulchuk.

giphy.gif

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017

Cool post.

OilCanada92

May 1, 2009
Edmonton, Alberta
Draisaitl with 2 goals and he takes over the scoring lead. Isn't it crazy how he's still good when he's on the second line with players who deserve to be in the league? It's almost as though we should expect a drop off when a player goes from playing with McDavid to AHL players. Just wild. No one could have seen this coming...

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
I would like to confirm this. He is so hard to watch. He had like 2-3 semi useful games earlier in the season and people seemed to forgot how awful he is in his own zone.
He doesn't even hit anymore. He skates around for 45 seconds, bobbles/gives away the puck, and goes off. He'll be on waivers or traded soon (hopefully).

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
What happened in the Jets-Bruins 2nd period? My app shows me a whole lot of penalties.
Lots of penalties. And a couple hits followed by fights, with some instigators and misconducts to match.

Was an intense/feisty game.

deca guard

Jun 22, 2019
www.reddit.com
nice seeing the old dude in edmonton read the two idiots in basketball jerseys off that been making a mess along the glass all nite banging on the glass

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->