GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/29/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
Am the only one who thinks Connor is much more important to the Jets than Laine and should be paid accordingly?

cliffclaven

Nov 29, 2018
Rangers/flyers. 1-0 after two, and I think I’ve seen 3 “hits” all night. You would think that considering both these teams are mediocre at best, someone would actually give a crap about winning. I can count about 30 times where someone should’ve gotten wrecked.... and, then, stick check. “Go ahead and skate right between the dots with your head down. We’re ok with it”

Sensators

Sep 15, 2009
Not much defense being played in this buffalo columbus game, very fun to watch.. a lot of missed chances.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
30 goal scorer who kills penalties and is a force whenever he is on the ice. I know in my head Laine does the hardest thing the best but man everytime I watch the Jets Connor impresses me.

Great luxury to have them both I guess.

He seems to have some good chemistry with Wheeler and Scheif

Reactions: Sam Spade

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
30 goal scorer who kills penalties and is a force whenever he is on the ice. I know in my head Laine does the hardest thing the best but man everytime I watch the Jets Connor impresses me.

That's a little generous. ;)

sadpanda

May 19, 2016
Stockholm

Totally agree. He does a good job no doubt.
At the moment he would get more. Seems like Patrik forgot how to play hockey

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Maybe, but I def notice him when I watch the Jets. I started really watching him in the playoffs and was very impressed.
Yeah he's a good player but i don't think i could honestly say that about any player.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Is Morrissey equal to or maybe even a better player than Trouba now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad