GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/28/20 - I few games ...I guess the break is not over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gabrielor

"Win with us or watch us win." - Rasmus Dahlin
Jun 28, 2011
Buffalo, NY
I think the best thing another organization can do for the Sabres right now is convince Botterill that trading Eichel and Dahlin for your Berglund/Thompson/Sobotka package will totally fix us.

At least then we can rest watching a smarter organization with the talent those 2 possess.

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
Stupid penalty by JDLR. Still can’t believe the wings got Fabbri for him.

Bobby Orrtuzzo

Ya know
Jul 8, 2015
St. Louis
I think the best thing another organization can do for the Sabres right now is convince Botterill that trading Eichel and Dahlin for your Berglund/Thompson/Sobotka package will totally fix us.

At least then we can rest watching a smarter organization with the talent those 2 possess.
I mean we have a few plugs still if Botts wants to give me a call, I can forward it to Armstrong

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Very sloppy game in Calgary tonight but it's been fun to watch! Johnny hockey with 2 breakways and no goals might come back to haunt the Flames. Also pretty surprised to not see at least one call on the Flames for running Binnington those 2 times.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Sheeesh what a bad shootout for Talbot lol. Got beat as clean as clean can get on both those shots.

BlueOil

"well-informed"
Apr 28, 2010
giphy.gif

flames for the last 25 mins of that game

Last edited:

koyvoo

Nov 8, 2014
I can. Give it time with Fabbri. And that isn’t a stupid penalty, because it shouldn’t have been a penalty at all.
It’s not even that Fabbri is all that, it’s that JDLR is bad. They could’ve got more for Fabbri. I think that penalty was fine. The one to Perron in OT was definitely a bad call.

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Oilers are fortunate that they are playing in their own barn tonight and they are well rested and they are playing a team that played last night against one of the best teams in the league in a hard skating game. Their odds of winning have improved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->