GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/27/20 - Hey Look... Real Hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I miss the times when I used to be excited for 3 on 3 OT. It's so boring now.

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Dang. Great goal by Benn. Knocks it out of the air, chips it past the d-man and absolutely undresses the goalie.

I miss the times when I used to be excited for 3 on 3 OT. It's so boring now.

Continuously bringing the puck back out to reset has def killed it a lot but it still has its moments.

Reactions: Tofveve

serp

Jan 17, 2016
Benn took it back for Bishop whose mistake led to the equalizer. Should've never tried to score there when just up 2:1 . I know its his former team and all but that was unneccessary by Bishop.

Reactions: pixiesfanyo

KCC

Aug 15, 2007
Benn took it back for Bishop whose mistake led to the equalizer. Should've never tried to score there when just up 2:1 . I know its his former team and all but that was unneccessary by Bishop.
As a neutral fan I'm fine with it. I enjoy watching games go to OT because they are generally pretty fun to watch. lol

Reactions: Tofveve

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
Demko playing out of his mind against the Blues again. Never a bad idea to fade the Blues against Vancouver.

LetsGoBLUES91

Jan 8, 2013
He hasn't had to be that good. Other than the goal, the Blues best chance was probably the deflection off Schenn from the Miller pass.
Blues have zone time but the Canucks are probably leading in high danger chances.

sorry what? He has stolen this game for Vancouver.

Deen

Feb 19, 2010
Yeah Demko played super well. I thought he might fold from the Blues pressure.

Sergei Shirokov

Jul 27, 2012
British Columbia
Yeah Demko was the story in the end.

Blues showed why they're soo good, poured it on at will. Canucks bent but didn't break, that's a big win against that opponent.

Canucks are the first team this year to beat the Blues in regulation after giving up the 1st goal.

Reactions: nucks88
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad