GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/23/19 - All Star Break Incoming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Vegas could really use like one elite talent up front. Got a couple guys just under that level but lack a guy you know you want it on his stick in that last couple minutes.

Aug 3, 2010
Huh? 9 Points back, 30 games to play.
Wild card bubble teams can barely ever make up a 4 pt deficit from American Thanksgiving for the rest of the season but you expect a team to make up a 9pt deficit with 30 games to go and half a season's worth of data (win%, goal differential, advanced statistics, etc.)? Vegas has to win 5 games outright more than Calgary and Calgary has to lose 5 outright for the gap to be closed.

Last edited:

JerseyMike34

Dec 29, 2017
Wild card bubble teams can barely ever make up a 4 pt deficit from American Thanksgiving for the rest of the season but you expect a team to make up a 9pt deficit with 30 games to go and a season's worth of data (win%, goal differential, advanced statistics, etc.)?

I'm saying it's possible.
Say the Flames pull a Caps, and lose 7 straight. VGK need 3 wins to make it close.

It's still way too early, IMO.

Aug 3, 2010
I'm saying it's possible.
Say the Flames pull a Caps, and lose 7 straight. VGK need 3 wins to make it close.

It's still way too early, IMO.
Not to be rude but stats don't care about your opinion.

If Calgary gets even 2 OT loser points in that theoretical 7-game streak, Vegas has to win another 2 games to overtake them.

You seem like a guy I'd love to make a bet against… :naughty:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad