GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/22/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
Dangerous hit by green there....one of these days someones neck is gonna break.

Reactions: bukwas

LarKing

Sep 2, 2012
Michigan
It’s like every player that isn’t McDavid is nearly useless out there. Some of them can play well with him but when he’s on the bench they can’t generate anything.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Koskinen might be one of the all time greats if he didn't allow so many soft goals.

At least 2 really weak ones tonight and the other wasn't that great.

Enjoy your extension, holy f*** this guy always fails the eye test. I would have lost the bet if you told me his save percentage was above league average, just by watching all the goals he's allowed.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
It’s like every player that isn’t McDavid is nearly useless out there. Some of them can play well with him but when he’s on the bench they can’t generate anything.
Look man, I am not saying the league should screw the Oilers, but if they accidentally bungle Oilers paperwork for expansion draft and leave McDavid unprotected...

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Hawks fans, what's with the black and white jersey's? I know they wore them during the WC, but no red?

It was an effort to be as bad as the Kings by copying their colors. It didn't work, though, as they leapfrogged them in the standings again. Hawks, you're gonna have to try harder than that if you want Hughes.

Reactions: JoeThorntonsRooster

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
We’ll give you this win for free if you give us some lottery luck.
Dont worry Chia will trade you our 1st unprotected for Mantha...you will proceed to win the lottery with out pick.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad