GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/11/19 - Lots of 1s, but only 4 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Oscar worthy dive. And the refs bought it. With under two minutes left in the game. Shameful.

Didn't see it, but if true, the refs gotta get brave again and start calling dives again. Especially at this point of the season where points count even more.

Always feels weird saying that. Points at any point are equal.

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
I was looking at Brassard coming down the entire way, was shocked he caught Gibson that far off with all that empty net, and then he just shoots it straight into him.

Duffalufagus

Jan 4, 2017
Didn't see it, but if true, the refs gotta get brave again and start calling dives again. Especially at this point of the season where points count even more.

Refs owed the zFlames one. Only penalty they called all game.

Beezeral

Mar 1, 2010

What makes it worse as a Panthers fan is that the Oilers got away with whatever they wanted late in the game while tying to tie it up. Swallowed the whistle so deep it came out the other end. Then that call ends the game tonight. Rough being a Panthers fan.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
If the Pens can muster at least a point out of this game I’d consider it a win.

5 game road stretch all on the west coast is never fun.

Nor is it for a fan having to watch this until 1 am.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Phil Kessel has to be the most unassuming skater with some speed in the history of the NHL.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
Malkin 4 Point night. Outside of that extremely stupid turnover that lead to the breakaway goal, it has been his best game in a long time.

Hockey4Lyfe

Feb 26, 2018
10-2 if not for Gibson and Murray. Murray hasn't had a good game. A| couple of real softies.

Only softie I would say is the short side goal. Sprong goal was deflected and screened heavily, breakaway was just a beautiful and perfect shot. The first one was also deflected in that I’m not sure he had any chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->