GDT: HFBoards GDT 04/17/2024 | Miss you already Arizona | One last AROOOOOOOOOO for the Yotes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019
In the final game of the season and this is how Reeves treats Matthews by scoring a goal? Matthews is the one suppose to be the one scoring this game. How disrespectful of Reeves.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
It's a good thing playoffs about to start so Leafs can stop chasing 70 and actually play hockey

I don't think the Leafs are chasing at all.

Matthews played 13:54 after 40
Kucherov played 17:48 after 40

Just looks like Matthews is playing a lot because of all the chances he gets when he is on the ice

Czechboy

Easy schedules rule!
Apr 15, 2018
So when is this schedule.that is going to show who the oilers really are? We are resting a tonne of players and on cruise control? Did we just.get.an easier 82 game schedule than everyone else?

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
I'm so glad this is Toronto's last game. Sick of watching this team play with pre season intensity.

I don't care if they play like shit the last two games... as long as they show up to compete in the first game of the playoffs. If not, FML lol...

Reactions: DANTHEMAN1967

GlitchMarner

Typical malevolent, devious & vile Maple Leafs fan
Jul 21, 2017
Brampton, ON
Leafs have been playing so poorly it’s astonishing

They clearly don't care. But they are embarrassing themselves. There's a line between "not playing that hard because the game doesn't really matter" and literally just skating through the motions.

I understand not wanting to risk injury before the playoffs, but if they can't raise their level of compete and intensity to an appropriate level on Saturday after playing like dog shit all week, f*** them.. . :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad