GDT: HFBoards GDT | 02/10/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

FlyerFire

Feb 16, 2003
Visit site
technically we did but thats a moral vctory if ever there was one. Backup G playing his ass off.

Last edited by a moderator:

wingnutks

Nov 17, 2011
The refs in this Oilers Isles game suck.

Oilers are dominating play right now lol

And of course the Islanders score.

LOL. Oilers were gifted that game by the refs. Nelson tripped right into the boards. Cizikas high sticked and bleeding. Halak run into. Viz cross checked. And then somehow JT gets a penalty when he gets crosschecked into the boards with zero explination as to why. And these are just the ones that happened directly in front of the refs. Isles PK is a tire fire though... Cronin.

IdealisticSniper

Nov 9, 2008
Nashville vs. Tampa would be an awesome series.

It would be an amazing series for fans of hockey. For bandwagon fans and national ratings it would be a nightmare.

Hell of a game by both teams. About as even as you can get. TB took over a bit in the third but score effects had a lot to do with that. Big point for TB there.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Dubnyk was the reason the game wasn't over with in the 1st period. Kept them in it big time! And then Spurgeon screws up in epic fashion in OT. Still, on the second game of a back to back with guys exhausted on the road, Wild will gladly take the loser point since they have 3 games in hand on Winny. Now if we could just find a way to deal with the loss of Zucker.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
LOL. Oilers were gifted that game by the refs. Nelson tripped right into the boards. Cizikas high sticked and bleeding. Halak run into. Viz cross checked. And then somehow JT gets a penalty when he gets crosschecked into the boards with zero explination as to why. And these are just the ones that happened directly in front of the refs. Isles PK is a tire fire though... Cronin.

Are you calling me out by quoting me, because I was only agreeing with you.

Also, didn't the Isles win?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad