GDT: HFBoards GDT | 01/03/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Still don't like when they take both if you call a dive.... I think Kerry Fraser suggested that diving is a double-minor. That way you can take both, but one team still gets the PP.

Maybe give the refs an option, if they feel that there was a trip, hook or hold then they give the penalty for that and then a double minor for diving. Or just give the 2 minutes for diving.

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Kassian smiling and laughing at it too sure doesn't help. Franzen just looking at him from the other box shaking his head.

hockeyfanOU812

do you feel in charge?
Mar 27, 2014
bclFZsF.jpg

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Kassian with another dive, against Franzen no less, but the refs ignored it.

To be fair to Kassian, I think that he was trying to slip the check to get to the puck rather than a dive.

What I find amusing is that already this game, the Canucks have had more PP time than they had in the previous 3 games. By 4 minutes and 28 seconds. In the previous three games, they've had 1:25 of PP time. 5 seconds against the Ducks, none against the Sharks and 1:20 against the Kings.

ProspectsSTC

Jul 12, 2014
Looking at the scores for tonight, you'd think you were on the OHL website. So many high scoring games and blowouts

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Mar 4, 2004
To be fair to Kassian, I think that was trying to slip the check to get to the puck rather than a dive.

What I find amusing is that already this game, the Canucks have had more PP time than they had in the previous 3 games. By 4 minutes and 28 seconds. In the previous three games, they've had 1:25 of PP time. 5 seconds against the Ducks, none against the Sharks and 1:20 against the Kings.

I think that's a generous assessment, but I guess it's possible. :)

The refs have been making pretty soft calls all night on both teams. It's been a pretty boring game, maybe they were trying add a little excitement.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
I think that's a generous assessment, but I guess it's possible. :)

The refs have been making pretty soft calls all night on both teams. It's been a pretty boring game, maybe they were trying add a little excitement.

Well, he didn't get up complaining. That is what makes me thinks it.

200th goal for Henrik, all he needed to do was pass it into the net.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Good play by Babcock to put Drew Miller out for the last bit of the game to see if he could get a goal against his brother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad