HFBoards Draft Simulation League - Matchday 2

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Wow, didn't expect that lopsided result. Curt I have no idea what made you bench Muller and move Mbappe out wide in a 4-4-1-1, but I will take it. :D

Nice to see different players stepping up. Last week CHO and this week Sane.

Only negative about team so far is Hakimi's defensive play (as expected IRL) and Lewandowski becoming the Polish Olivier Giroud.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
3 points feels good. Not the nicest of goals from Hazard, but we will definitely take it.

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England
My match was clearly BS because not only did Dembele play but he played the full 90 minutes w/o breaking a fingernail. :D

Definitely BS, only 2 goals from 27 shots and 17 on target. :D Dembele's assist looked like a rabona cross. :naughty:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Definitely BS, only 2 goals from 27 shots and 17 on target. :D Dembele's assist looked like a rabona cross. :naughty:

Did you watch the match? Onana was playing out of his skin. If the game is simmed like I said it could be I probably get subs late on, when you finally scored despite being up 10 men almost the entire match, it might end up a draw or better. Speaking of that red card, since when does a kid without a red card turn into Sergio Ramos in the span of 10 minutes? :ha:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
If you watched the video I said that I’ve already fully simmed 3 seasons with all owners on holiday.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
If you watched the video I said that I’ve already fully simmed 3 seasons with all owners on holiday.

Your audio is a bit quiet so I probably missed it and didn't watch the whole apart from my match and results. Either way then how are you able to make subs for me mid match? Wouldn't that mean that you're just showing a replay if you simmed out that much?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Your audio is a bit quiet so I probably missed it and didn't watch the whole apart from my match and results. Either way then how are you able to make subs for me mid match? Wouldn't that mean that you're just showing a replay if you simmed out that much?
Yeah I usually do it while my girlfriend is asleep haha. But basically I've done three separate sims of full seasons, and then for this particular topic I'm simming week by week. I can send you the separate results if you want in PM but I thought people enjoying this format would like the suspence and the ability to change tactics and influence their season if possible.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Yeah I usually do it while my girlfriend is asleep haha. But basically I've done three separate sims of full seasons, and then for this particular topic I'm simming week by week. I can send you the separate results if you want in PM but I thought people enjoying this format would like the suspence and the ability to change tactics and influence their season if possible.

Ahh, I see. So you simmed three seasons but what you've posted so far has nothing to do with that as the results are separate, right?

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Just went to watch the first video, didn't realize they were so long. That's some dedication to do hour long videos for this.
Yeah I am having fun with it, plus I don't have real footy to watch so bleh. I think they'll be a little shorter as I get more in a groove; I'm actually more looking forward to doing them for the dynasty league though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad