OT: HFBoards Buffalo 11 Day Power Play Team?

Would You Be Interested in Playing on a Team for the 11 Day Power Play in Buffalo?

• Yes, I want to play and be team captain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I can't play, but I want to come watch and donate

• I'm not interested in any of this

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
First of all, I am NOT volunteering to be team captain. But after some talk in the Dylan Cozens thread, would there be any interest in putting together a team to play in the 11 Day Power Play for Roswell Park Comprehensive Cancer Center, Make-A-Wish Western New York and Camp Good Days? We can have up to 15-20 people.

Per the event website:

All players will be required to pay a $25 non-refundable registration fee and be asked to set a $500 minimum fundraising goal. However, if a player does not raise at least $200 by the time of their shift check-in, that player will be required to pay the balance of $200 to cover expenses such as such as jersey and ice time. For example, if a player raises $150, they will be required to pay $50 at check-in.

Info for the team is here: Foundation - Team Application | 11 Day Power Play | Buffalo NY

About the event: http://www.11daypowerplay.com/

I've never done it, but I already went to Buffalo for the Labatt's Pond Hockey Tournament and plan on going again. I'm also getting married in Buffalo next September (humblebrag) but this is actually a great reason to come back, other than driving 10 hours with my smelly hockey equipment.

If we do have a lot of interest, and if anyone WANTS to step up and be captain, then great! I'd prefer just being a player.

The post-hockey breakdowns of our play and analytics would be epic.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad