HFBoards 2020 Stanley Cup Favourite #4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Went with Washington. Their forward core is led by their usual group, their D improved, and Holtby is Holtby.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
Went with Washington. Their forward core is led by their usual group, their D improved, and Holtby is Holtby.
The Caps are more well rested this year and could be out for revenge after getting booted int he 1st round after winning the cup. I think thell be AT LEAST in the conf finals

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
The Caps are more well rested this year and could be out for revenge after getting booted int he 1st round after winning the cup. I think thell be AT LEAST in the conf finals

Also the fact that they got players like Hathaway and Gudas. Those 2 with Wilson. This is gonna be an absolutely frustrating team to play against.

TomasHertlsRooster

Don’t say eye test when you mean points
May 14, 2012
Fremont, CA
Also the fact that they got players like Hathaway and Gudas. Those 2 with Wilson. This is gonna be an absolutely frustrating team to play against.

If Garnet Hathaway has any sort of influence on your vote for Stanley Cup favorite, you’re probably using the wrong methodology to determine the favorite.

Syckle78

Nov 5, 2011
Redford, MI
Toronto for me. Think they get over the hump in the playoffs this year. Dunno if they're quite ready to win the cup but I see a strong run coming.

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
If Garnet Hathaway has any sort of influence on your vote for Stanley Cup favorite, you’re probably using the wrong methodology to determine the favorite. I have an itchy bum.

Nah I know he's not the cream of the crop. I'm just mentioning a couple of additions they made that can signal the playstyle of the team and how it can benefit the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->