• League Draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I am also not interested in doing the Serie A draft
I mean I feel like everyone should do every draft. I'm not too familar with Serie A either but I'm going to do it. It adds a new challenge.

If people don’t want to do Serie A and would rather do a different league that’s fine but I was hoping to have everyone do the top 5 leagues.

Last edited:

Wee Baby Seamus

Yo, Goober, where's the meat?
Mar 15, 2011
Halifax/Toronto
I mean I feel like everyone should do every draft. I'm not too familar with Serie A either but I'm going to do it. It adds a new challenge.

If people don’t want to do Serie A and would rather do a different league that’s fine but I was hoping to have everyone do the top 5 leagues.

If I'm being honest with you, I don't have the mental energy right now that's required to deep dive into a league I don't know well

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm not completely sold on League drafts because I feel like it might be a bit more work in terms of researching and stuff, but if the majority are doing it I'll still do it.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
What if we started with the Prem or La Liga? I feel as though they are the 2 most well known leagues around these parts, I may be wrong though.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I’m out for another regular draft unless we are doing it all same day over a zoom or something

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
I’m out for another regular draft unless we are doing it all same day over a zoom or something

That could be a fun idea and it would speed up the process. Maybe we give it a couple weeks though, sounds like people are burnt out on the draft

Reactions: Savant

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
That could be a fun idea and it would speed up the process. Maybe we give it a couple weeks though, sounds like people are burnt out on the draft
Yeah. I’m burnt out. maybe in a couple weeks, and the knowledge we’d be simulating

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah. I’m burnt out. maybe in a couple weeks, and the knowledge we’d be simulating
I think I’m gonna be refocusing most of my simulation efforts into the dynasty league. I’m down to simulate a draft like once a summer but I’m really looking forward to getting this league up and going so I’ll probably not be the one to do it if that’s happening.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I'd rather start the dynasty league first. If after that people want to do league drafts, no simulation required, that's fine.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Probably regular draft

You mean like the one we did a month ago? Still "no" for me. I have a lot of work to do with the wrestling draft card and still sorting out my U-23 guys. I mean, yes, I'd love to, but I have too many other things I need to focus on.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad