Votes: 9 69.2%
  • League Draft

Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Are we skipping already? I thought the time limits were not in effect yet because of the server stuff, but I could be wrong.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Clock starts at midnight.

Are we skipping already? I thought the time limits were not in effect yet because of the server stuff, but I could be wrong.
Starting Wednesday morning. I personally haven’t had issues with the servers outside of when the boards were down completely. I know not a great measure but it was said the clock was starting with no one saying anything. If we don’t want to skip him, fine but I think that it’s fair skipping him.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
I'm going to pick soon. I can't yet, but I told Savant to go ahead and pick, if he beats me to making his pick.

My pick came up at the absolute worst time of day. I had already went to bed by that point. Unfortunately despite the changes in society, my day to day schedule doesn't change much, except everything goes online. I just can't get to the draft between the hours of around midnight and 10 AM, except on weekends. This is why I didn't like the suggestions of making the time between picks less time. But I know thats not the same for everyone else.

I'm not offended if I'm skipped. I'm going to try to get to my pick as soon as I can, but skipping me wouldn't be a problem either.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
As happy as I am to be able to plan my picks by twos, and to grab Mbappe, one thing that sucks about being at the top (or bottom) is how long it takes to get back to your picks. :'(

Reactions: Gecklund

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
IMO it is harsh to skip @Pavel Buchnevich.

Last pick was at midnight and it's still early morning.
I'm going to pick soon. I can't yet, but I told Savant to go ahead and pick, if he beats me to making his pick.

My pick came up at the absolute worst time of day. I had already went to bed by that point. Unfortunately despite the changes in society, my day to day schedule doesn't change much, except everything goes online. I just can't get to the draft between the hours of around midnight and 10 AM, except on weekends. This is why I didn't like the suggestions of making the time between picks less time. But I know thats not the same for everyone else.

I'm not offended if I'm skipped. I'm going to try to get to my pick as soon as I can, but skipping me wouldn't be a problem either.
Yes. I really didn’t want to skip, plus I was doing work stuff as well. Glad it worked out.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Damn it, I was going to pick Ziyech.

Thought about Ziyech when picking Dembele.

The Moroccan Messi. :D He went WAY to late last year and I get him as an absolute bargain the year before that. More important than that though, he fits my attack perfectly. Just added probably another ten goals, but more importantly I just added a lot of creativity. Putting together a puzzle and he was the piece I really wanted. Was considering another guy and then realized how foolish I was for even considering someone else.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Upamecano is an excellent pick as well. I figured both would fall a bit further, but sadly I was wrong.

I thought Upamecano would go early because he's the guy with more hype, and the way he plays garners so much attention. He can be hit or miss, but when he's playing well, he's brilliant. Konate is more consistently great, but has been injured a lot this season, so his hype has quieted.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think there are lots of defenders left on the level of those guys or better right now. A lot of upside for a few of them though.

This round is going way better than last one for me.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
@robertmac43, I really don't love the Tielemans pick, I'm sorry.

No need for apologies. I rate him, he has been a great MF this year albeit in the shadow of Madison. I definitely could have waited on him, I just had some guys on my short list taken right before my pick and was happy to go with Youri as I'm not up for a while longer.

Also the kid has a high ceiling, he has really seemed to find himself at Leicester.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
No need for apologies. I rate him, he has been a great MF this year albeit in the shadow of ****. I definitely could have waited on him, I just had some guys on my short list taken right before my pick and was happy to go with Youri as I'm not up for a while longer.

Also the kid has a high ceiling, he has really seemed to find himself at Leicester.
Names

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
To be fair to him and the rest of the players nobody did that except on this occasion. It was posters who arent playing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->