HFBoards' 2018 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • 10 hours will be the time limit. 12 is a bit much even with the time zones and people just need to be on top of it. That's the only change we need from last year.
  • If we're starting Monday then OP should be updated to reflect the correct date.
  • I nominate @Live in the Now to run the picks thread again if he's willing. I also nominate him to randomize the participants because the rest of you meatheads can't be trusted.
  • The idea about different leagues is fine, but that should be a separate draft and the transfer window makes it an issue. I would think starting that in early February would be best. Breaks up the season a bit and the January transfer window will be over.

Reactions: Savant

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I sent the picks list to LITN last year (initial format) and am more than happy to randomize (on video if you prefer) and/or run the thread if he doesn't feel like it.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
  • 10 hours will be the time limit. 12 is a bit much even with the time zones and people just need to be on top of it. That's the only change we need from last year.
  • If we're starting Monday then OP should be updated to reflect the correct date.
  • I nominate @Live in the Now to run the picks thread again if he's willing. I also nominate him to randomize the participants because the rest of you meatheads can't be trusted.
  • The idea about different leagues is fine, but that should be a separate draft and the transfer window makes it an issue. I would think starting that in early February would be best. Breaks up the season a bit and the January transfer window will be over.
I like all of this. Draw order over the weekend and let's get going.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
I sent the picks list to LITN last year (initial format) and am more than happy to randomize (on video if you prefer) and/or run the thread if he doesn't feel like it.

I would like that you send me the picks list because that's a massive job. I can run the picks thread because that's nowhere near as hard.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

You're impatient and more important untrustworthy. That would be like letting @Evilo randomize the picks. We weren't born yesterday (well maybe @Wee Baby Seamus was).

I like all of this. Draw order over the weekend and let's get going.

Of course you like it. And don't forget your bs trade algorithm.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
No worries. Just shoot me a PM when you randomize the picks and I'll do up the initial list @Live in the Now
And I don't like being regarded as the equal of the other guy either.
I mean, your superiority complex is obvious but this is a pretty cute one even for you.

Pavel Buchnevich

Drury and Laviolette Must Go
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Only people from last draft who haven't responded yet are Yoshidas Island and Moncherry. MJG is a no. I can't tell if Evilo was serious about quitting.

We have three who are kind of in purgatory, but I see no issue with giving them spots, considering it doesn't seem like we'll have more than an additional couple of teams. I am going to go ahead and add them to the list for the current season.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Yeah, yeah I'm serious, I don't like worldwide drafts that much. I can judge if needed.

If we do league by league draft, I'll be all for it.

And frankly, time on HFboards was much sweeter when someone wasn't here, to suffer him throughout a draft where he'll explain Giroud is better than Icardi is tiring.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I have been pretty awful since returning from my break. My most sincere apologies.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad