HFBoards' 2017 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
cgf with the first guy I hadn't heard of before in this draft. Seems like a good pick though.

It's just me being me n homering it up for the BuLi...Soyuncu was one of my favorite BuLi signings last summer and followed that up with an extraordinary first season in German football.

Mobile, skilled, crafty, tenacious, and very good at manning a high line; I was debating between Sule, Christensen and Soyuncu when I picked those CBs...even told LITN to take Soyuncu for me if someone sniped Sule. So getting him here now to backfill the hole opened up by the Lexi trade is awesome.

He doesn't have the European experience that Tah and Christensen have; but last season he was in the mix for the best non-Bayern CB in the league.

Though there's some other unpicked young CBs that I love as well, ones who would probably get more love on here; I couldn't pass on the young Turk who Freiburg will sell for 30M, or more, next summer.

Last edited:

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
Amazing the amount of picks between Gimenez and savic.

If he had slid one more spot or I had traded curtinho #237 instead of #232; I would've had to pass on soyuncu. Kinda happy that's not how it worked out; though my team would've been stronger if it had.

That's an excellent value pick.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah I mentioned him to les Habs way back when we were talking about Lemar/Koulibaly for Neymar.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Hrm...

Dzeko
Mertens ------------------ Robben
Koke - Kante
Rabiot
Emerson - Koulibaly - Martinez - Meunier
de Gea

Ceballos, Kondogbia, de Vrij, Romagnoli​

Goals, midfield dominance, incredible depth so far. I'm lovin' it.

EDIT: Or maybe Monaco on steroids?

Mertens - Dzeko
Koke - Rabiot - Kante - Robben
Emerson - Koulibaly - Martinez - Meunier
de Gea

Ceballos, Kondogbia, Romagnoli, de Vrij​

The possibilities....

Last edited:

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
TRADE

SEPH gets Alli+Son+270

Savant gets Bernando Silva+261+280

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I like that a lot for Savant

Needed a righty.

I still have extra lefties and my priorities have changed a bit now too. So if someone has an extra forward or CM/CAM I am open for business

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
I like that a lot for Savant

Yeah EPL players are pretty much junk of the football kingdom, which is why I wanted to downgrade.

You don't know my team because I haven't posted it, but I already have Bernardeschi on the right side. I love Silva and it was hard to part ways with him, but I got a LW Son who's an extremely underrated player and another player who can play on the LW side in Alli, that I consider to be just as good as Silva.

But because he's in the EPL and had a great season, he's overrated.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Updated

Diego Costa
Carrasco-Forsberg-Bernardo
Llorente-Henderson
Filipe-Hummels-T. Silva-Aurier
Ederson

Firmino, Callejon

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
Well **** that.......been putting off taking Dier for awhile, thinking I could snag him later. Crucial for a bench cause he can play in a back 2, back 3, right back and dm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad