HFBoards' 2017 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
He should have already taken Henderson for sure, but I had no interest. Already took as many English players (1) as I intend to take.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Anyone in favour of making a roster thread? Wouldn't mind being able to see the what everyone is working with in order to discuss.

You can do it. Anyone can do it. I won't be participating in that until I'm done drafting players.

VEGASKING

Dec 23, 2002
Sin City
www.facebook.com
Got in to work this morning and only 3 picks away from my turn. Almost 7 hours later and we're still 3 picks away.

tumblr_oji815exs71u501aoo1_400.gif

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
While I think Curtinho came away with the best player of the deal right now (Kante) and a huge talent in Rabiot, I like the fact I can use Bakayoko and Fabinho together in midfield and have two of the best crossers in the game (ADM and Lemar) send balls in the box to probably the best player in the world when it comes to scoring with a single touch off crosses (Cavani).
Fuctionning attack with ADM Lemar Cavani, helped by Perreira and Hernandez on the wings, functionning midfield with Fabinho/Bakayoko who love playing together, and I'm left with one midfielder or one attacker to add to the mix (or one CB?). I can use Seri or Lopez or draft a CB, an offensive player or even a #10.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I'm very happy with the trade and I don't feel like I lose any quality with Mertens playing in Lemar's spot and Dzeko stepping in while Koke can push out and obviously adding Rabiot and Kante is a massive upgrade imo.

MJG

Sep 18, 2007
Somewhere
If anything you gain significantly by having Mertens over Lemar. Top 5 offensive talent amirite

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Well I mean all you have to do is look at what each did this season. Lemar has all the potential but Mertens is clearly better right now.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
See, this is why I wanted to get through Savant last night. We'd be multiple picks ahead of where we are. Not calling out Savant because SJSharks hasn't picked yet anyway (not calling him out either), but had we got to that point Venkman would have picked 7 hours ago.

Well with LITN and Savant in the draft you have to figure he'll go at some point and I think we'd passed that point already.

I'm stuck with everyone always wanting Barça players. Now I'll just have to settle for Neymar, Messi and ter Stegen.

Full disclosure. Thursday night I was out until 12am with coworkers and was shattered the next morning and forgot I was in the clock. My bad.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I have too many lefties. Willing to move a forward or a lefty for a right sided player.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Somebody p.m. sharks and tell him that he needs to pick again as Brandt was taken a long time ago. That is unless I'm's mistaken. Also the next person can go and does not have to wait for him to correct his pick.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
Somebody p.m. sharks and tell him that he needs to pick again as Brandt was taken a long time ago. That is unless I'm's mistaken. Also the next person can go and does not have to wait for him to correct his pick.

I have no problem letting the draft continue instead of waiting for them to fix the pick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad