HFBoards' 2017 Fantasy Football Draft Discussion Thread II

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm also in to dominate you blokes once again.

Please, you tried to (and failed miserably at) competing with me in youth.

There's a reason my teams always look more impressive when we look back at them the next summer than you all thought they did when I picked them.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I think I'm done catering to voters by picking so many better-known players & vets. Those are always my worst picks when I look back on them the following year. Y'all are so screwed.

Reactions: Savant

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Have you seen the teams I pick in these things? If we did a keeper league, there would be no point in continuing past a season or two...

I agree, but keeper league or not you keep coming back. I can't imagine the stark realization of being out of the draft after the second round. Who am I to keep you from dreaming though?

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I agree, but keeper league or not you keep coming back. I can't imagine the stark realization of being out of the draft after the second round. Who am I to keep you from dreaming though?

You say that as though you've ever put together a team that could actually beat mine if the two met on the pitch. I get that you fall in love with the names you pick & so forget entirely about putting an actual team together that fits a coherent style which could beat mine, but it's still surprising how you fall into that same trap every year.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think everyone drafts great teams that could beat any other team in the draft on any given night, and all along the way I think everyone makes great picks at different times. I am humbled by what I learn in these topics. I just hope everyone has fun and feels a great sense of accomplishment at the end.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->