GDT: HFBoards 10/8/19 - More games than Yesterday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rhaegar Targaryen

Jun 25, 2016
Only if you don't watch hockey

Doughty is a declining defenseman, who is about to be on the wrong side of 30, and his only relevancy in the league anymore is getting trolled by someone almost 10 years younger.

Tkachuk is a star and the future of the league. It’s not very close.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Kylington has been great this game.

Him and Anderson have come along really quickly really. All around game i mean. Fun to watch.

Tkachuk >> Doughty

:laugh:

When your booster fandom goes wrooooong.

Not even mad. This game was hilarious.

Was a lot of fun either way, I was resigned to the Kings losing so I'm glad it was Chucky and Drew finishing it off.

Say what you will, but the Doughty/Tkachuk feud is one of the best in hockey and brings much entertainment to the games between these two teams.

Yep, it's nice to have guys to keep an eye on regardless

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
Doughty is so immature, but also so entertaining. I don't approve of his behavior, but I can't stop laughing. The game sure lived up to the hype, which I thought was a little silly prior to the game.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Doughty is so immature, but also so entertaining. I don't approve of his behavior, but I can't stop laughing. The game sure lived up to the hype, which I thought was a little silly prior to the game.

This is the best description of Drew Doughty ever written.

Reactions: Snakepit

qwerty

Feb 4, 2007
Calgary
Doughty so fired up he actually dropped an F-Bomb on air during the Flames broadcast post game.

Game was pretty much scripted perfectly. Tkachuk ties it, Doughty OT winner on the road. Probably builds up their rivalry even more if anything.

Flames lucky to get a point after that 1st, so can’t complain too much. Fun final 42 minutes of the game.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
This is the best description of Drew Doughty ever written.

This is me when Doughty happens:

Joe-Biden-Laughing-Shaking-his-Head.gif

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Raccoon Jesus

Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
Doughty so fired up he actually dropped an F-Bomb on air during the Flames broadcast post game.

Game was pretty much scripted perfectly. Tkachuk ties it, Doughty OT winner on the road. Probably builds up their rivalry even more if anything.

Flames lucky to get a point after that 1st, so can’t complain too much. Fun final 42 minutes of the game.

Yeah, they mostly both just played hard, very little extracurricular stuff. A few runs here and there as expected but nothing over the edge. They both seem to have the villain thing down pat.

bukwas

Stanley Cup 2022
Sep 27, 2017
Bruins and Knights used up their energy in an entertaining 1st half of the game i guess. Kind of a snoozer now.

Reactions: HanSolo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad